Terms and Conditions
We do not condone any children (persons under the age of 18) to use the Alpha Elite’s web site without the permission of their legal guardians. Children should not submit any personal information to Alpha Elite.
We collect certain information by automated means when you visit our Sites, such as how many users visited our Sites and the pages accessed. By collecting this information, we learn how to best tailor our Sites to our visitors. We collect this information through various means such IP addresses, as explained below :
IP Addresses and Mobile Device Identifiers. An IP address and mobile device identifier are unique identifiers that certain electronic devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. When you visit our Sites, we view the IP address or identifier of the device you use to connect to the Internet. We then use this information to determine the general physical location of the device and understand the general locations of the visitors to our Sites. We also use this information to enhance our Sites. By agreeing to this policy, you are accepting the cookies on our site.
- The personal information we collect is processed for the following purposes:
- To offer our products and services, respond to your requests and provide information and communicate with you about our products and services;
- To register and maintain an online or offline account;
- To process orders and other transactions, including warranty and product registration, payments, claims, requests, and provide customer service;
- To provide information about financial options for the purchase of our products;
- To operate, analyze and enhance the performance and functioning of our Site, products and services;
- To analyze how the Sites are used, to prepare aggregated trend reports, and to perform other market research;
- To provide you with online advertisements and marketing emails based on your interests and permissions;
- To facilitate your interaction through our Sites with other consumers, including through social networking;
- To send notices, newsletters, marketing communications, promotions, solicitations, brochures, or other marketing materials regarding our Sites, our products, and the services of our businesses, affiliates, business partners, or authorized dealers;
- To monitor and analyze usage and trends, evaluate and compare interest in our products and services and develop new products and services;
- To receive and process applications for employment;
- To provide our interactive console and mobile app workout recommendations to exercisers; and To provide our equipment monitoring and management services to studio and other commercial customers.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. Data transmission over the internet cannot be secured 100%, therefore we cannot guarantee protection of your personal information.
Alpha Elite cannot ensure or warrant the full security of any information you submit to us. We use reasonable efforts to ensure that any customer information collected is secure from unknown individuals or third parties.